Writing to the resource fork

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon May 31 02:01:49 EDT 2010

Mark - try my modified version of Troz's stack ( I hope it's ok, Sarah )

go stack URL("
http://fulton.barncard.com/downloads/ResourceCopier-20100530.rev")

it 'copies' now by reading from one resource using getResource and setting
the data to another on another file using setResource().
CopyResource does not seem to work but this does... I've copied resources to
text files, and jpg files so far..

And by my copying resources between files, you have all the par

I've changed my mind about using the resource fork today. I hope this
feature can be used for a while. It might be quite handy for adding metadata
to 'ordinary' looking text files.  But only on Macs.

   These files will of course probably choke on PCs or will be separated
into something else....