Writing to the resource fork

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun May 30 15:37:04 EDT 2010

Stephen,

 From my first e-mail on this topic:

> I am trying to use the setResource function, but it doesn't work. I
> tried it with Rev 4.0 on Mac OS X 10.5 and Rev 2.6.1 on Mac OS
> 9.2.2. With both systems, I get the same result: the resource is
> created (including ID, name and flags, but the data are not written
> to it.

Perhaps I should add that Mac OS 9.2.2 wasn't running in Classic or in
an emulator. I used Mac OS 9.2.2 to boot the machine.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.