rev stacks on the iPad

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun May 30 11:34:20 EDT 2010

On May 30, 2010, at 11:22 AM, Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com wrote:

> It is too bad that developers may have to tip-toe around Apple "LAW" to
> help children, but this is what I see... Rev has stated that Enterprise
> customers can develop apps for internal use within their own company.

Just to make one thing clear, at least I believe this is the case, the Enterprise referred to is Apple's one, not Rev's one. Making an iPad App using Rev Enterprise does not give you the rights to then distribute the App across your organization. To get that right you have to be an Enterprise iPhone Developer.

Here's an info page on that program:

http://developer.apple.com/programs/iphone/enterprise/