revMobile and SDK

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Sun May 30 02:37:20 EDT 2010

I have a question for the group. I've been reading about the recent changes to the Apple SDK for the last couple of hours (here and on Appleinsider) and one thing I don't understand is how Apple can actually do this? Is it only for products that are intended to be marketed through the app store? If you choose to market your product through some other means do they still have any say over how you develop your application? Seems nuts or illegal to me.

-- Mark