[OT] Microsoft to announce Visual Studio for iPhone OS?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Fri May 28 09:10:10 EDT 2010

I don't believe this for a minute. Here is a good analysis of why it won't happen.
http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2010/05/27/reality-check-microsoft-rumored-at-show-at-apples-wwdc-2010/#more-4321

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.