[OT] Microsoft to announce Visual Studio for iPhone OS?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu May 27 10:34:12 EDT 2010

jim,

The language is not the problem, the problem is the surrounding frameworks.
creating a objective-c thing for VS is relativelly easy, the hard part is
the Cocoa/CocoaTouch stuff. Now, if they reimplemented everything in VS
making VS some kind of XCode alternative for windows user, then it is one
thing, now, if they are doing the other way around and cross compiling from
VS to iPhone App, then it is basically what RunRev was doing and that jobs
said we can't...

let us wait and see... I bet it is not that but they will offer some kind of
iWork Mobile integration for office...