Hard CASE: cracking the nut?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed May 26 13:44:16 EDT 2010

One cannot 'set the script of' inside a standalone. But perhaps a script of
a stack outside the app could be written to by a SA. ( Richmond: please let
us know..)

 I know in HC I would 'point' to various fields and get past the 30k limit
of their field system. However, I don't remember how I put them in the path.
I think I had some kind of handler switching system. That was over 20 years
ago.

Is script swapping really necessary? We've got so many ways to do things,
substacks, etc without the workarounds we had to do in HC. Is there really a
reason to 'do' more than a few lines?

I'm sure that "do'ing" runs slower, too, so not good for repetitive tasks.