RunRev on iPad (New)

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed May 26 09:57:24 EDT 2010

On May 26, 2010, at 6:52 AM, Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com wrote:
>>> René
>
> I believe this is just a repackaged VNC client (which is free). You can get
> free VNC clients for every OS including Android based phones, iPhone/iPod
> Touch, Mac, Win, Lin, and all types of *nix. It can be useful as long as
> your virtual keyboard is supported. Don't expect to be steaming video
> however, because it is not designed for that. It should be fine for basic
> interaction with a desktop 2D OS.

I bought it and it works great!  It probably is using VNC under the hood.  The speed is great.  I have not tried video yet.  But the screen refresh is very quick and usable.  The mouse moves like if it was connected via wire as a second monitor.  There is no pinching as in VNC.  There is no virtual keyboard.  For our use we could create one through the software we intend to run on the device.  It does what it says it is supposed to do.  It turns your iPad into a second monitor.  It costs $9.99.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com