Datagrid border colour setting?

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Wed May 26 06:18:04 EDT 2010

2010/5/26 Terry Judd <tsj at unimelb.edu.au>

> On 26/05/10 6:08 PM, "zryip theSlug" <zryip.theslug at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 2010/5/26 Terry Judd <tsj at unimelb.edu.au>
> >
> >> Does anyone know if there is a setting to change the border colour (both
> >> the
> >> header and the 'body') of a datagrid? Trevor?
> >
> > Hi Terry,
> >
> > A Data Grid is a group, so you can change its color like other group.
> >
> > Example:
> > set the borderColor of grp "myDataGrid" to red
> >
> Hey thanks - that's a good start but doesn't pickup the bottom border of
> the
> header.
>
> Terry...

Ok, as far as I know there is no standard function for doing that in the
Data Grid.

So a solution consists to set the object color directly by code.
The name of the bottom header of a data grid is: "dgHeaderBottomBorder"

   put "red" into tTheColor

   set the bordercolor of grp "myDataGrid" to tTheColor
   put the long id of group "dgHeaderMask" of group "dgHeaderComponents" of
grp "myDataGrid" into theHeaderGroup
   set the foregroundColor of grc "dgHeaderBottomBorder" of theHeaderGroup
to tTheColor

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)