[OT] Plovdiv . . . / hard CASE

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue May 25 14:52:45 EDT 2010

  On 25/05/2010 20:40, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> Mark Wieder wrote:
>> Jacque-
>>
>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 10:25:49 AM, you wrote:
>>
>>> There's not enough info to say what's going wrong, but you'd save
>>> yourself a lot of time if you set a breakpoint near the top of the
>>> switch structure and step through it line by line. That would show you
>>
>> Unless you've got some trick in mind I don't know about, that isn't
>> going to help Richmond in a standalone...
>>

> Oh. Oops. Forgot it was a standalone thing. I guess the only recourse
> then is to sprinkle a bunch of answers into the code, i.e., "case 101,
> got here, vis is true", etc. Or better, log all that to a text file.

  You know that sometimes (just sometimes, mind) I am a bit slow to
think my way
round things . . .

Now in my 'Devawriter' I have the same problem with groups and their VIS
being flipped;

So: cracked open the stack and found (I mean, how come I am so flaming
thick that after
a matter of about 3 months I had forgotten how I effected that) that
there is absolutely no
reference to the VIS of a groups into which my faux buttons (images) are
grouped; but to
the VIS of an image outwith the group which has its visibility set to be
the same as the group.

Why?

Probably stupid Richmond encountered the same problem just before
Christmas . . . . .   :(