Implementing a library of behavior buttons across multiple applications

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue May 25 13:36:13 EDT 2010

Thanks for the explanation Richard.  This stuff isn't made any easier
by the fact that there are multiple names available for the same thing
- behavior=parentScript apparently.

Getting back to Mark's answer and the use of stack files, I see two
separate places where additional stack files can be specified - the
stackFiles property of the main Stack (or the equivalent pane in the
main stack inspector), and the Stacks pane of the Standalone
Application Settings which gives rise to the question, what is the
relationship between these two settings? Does one override the other?
Is stackFiles operative for the development environment only and the
standalone setting for standalone applications only?

Pete Haworth

On May 25, 2010, at 10:00 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com