Script Reporter v1.1 crashes

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue May 25 13:00:56 EDT 2010

Andrew Kluthe wrote:

 > Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >> What do you use that output for?
 >>
 >> There may be other ways to solve the root problem....
 >
 > I just want to look off of them to use as a guide for doing a re-write.

Thanks.

I ask because I used to write script dumpers for every new xTalk I
picked up, but over the years I found the workflow involving them less
effective than looking at the problem sort of inside-out:  rather than
taking scripts out of their context where they live and where I could
work on them directly, I've become more interested in exploring ways to
find what I'm looking for in that native context.

Can you tell us a bit more about this review process and the scope of
the rewrite?

I wonder if some of my script searching tools may be able to help.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World