GLX Application Framework: difference between a resource and a stack

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Mon May 24 19:44:18 EDT 2010

Second go digging into this great open source framework: wandering the best
way to get a stack loaded as a library on startup. So do I use a stack, or
add it as a resource like the suggested route for datagrid the library -
wandering what the difference is. The version I have is not teh same as the
docs.. will have to check I have the lates... but in the mean time does
anyone using the framework know how to best add libraries?