Stack in memory problem

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sat May 22 17:00:50 EDT 2010

The name isn't a problem - it's not a plugin or IDE stack name. I've
been using it for over a year. I do have another stack of the same name
in a different directory. When I build a standalone I take the original
and do some things to it, then copy it to a different folder before the
build. On the rare occasions I've had trouble before, I just quit and
restarted. The weird part now is that the problem persists after quiting
and even after rebooting the computer. It's like there's something in a
cache file or something. I've even loaded up the project in a secondary
copy of Rev and get the same problem . . .

Marty