How to "Dial" Using Rev ?

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Sat May 22 12:32:01 EDT 2010

I still use a bunch of "hyperdialer" gadgets that connect between a handset
and the telephone. The HC "dial" command generates DTMF tones, so that in
an address book, a one line script will dial the number. In fact, before I
found those devices (20 years ago) it was possible to have the tones played
over the speakers. If you held the handset up close, one could dial a number
perfectly well.

But I only replied to say that I thought all HC commands were supported in
Rev to the extent that they at least did nothing. But there is no "dial" in
the dictionary. Are there others?

Craig Newman