codes.widged

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 22 11:02:28 EDT 2010

  On 22/05/2010 17:15, Mike Harland wrote:
> Could somebody please substantiate the claims that Ms Lange purports to have disproved?

What does she purport to have disproved?

> I find it disturbing to see that people on this list are behaving as she describes.

Where and what does she describe?

> Mike

A long time ago, in another country; when Ms Lange and I were some 6-7 years
younger . . . treat the whole thing as a minor, heretical, episode of
star wars . . .  :)

No doubt she and I are both older and wiser now.

I have no quarrel with Ms Lange now; and I see no reason why she
should have one with me.

At the time, however, I did (as did the Use-List) receive a number of
messages which were distinctly odd. I, myself, have also been guilty of
sending distinctly odd messages in the past.

So, please look upon my earlier posting as of historical interest only.

Other people, I believe, have been in touch with her more recently; their
opinions are probably more valuable in the long run.