Strange behavior in the IDE

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Thu May 20 16:22:43 EDT 2010

Very good advice. Thank you. I was cooking pancakes on a piece of tin foil
when I started this thing. Now I have a non-stick griddle. Or at least a
griddle (better practices) and real butter (this list).

My IDE behaves fine after starting a new project. And alot of the later code
I wrote was very good, and would not necessarily need to be rewritten. I
think my weekend all-nighter project is going to be re-writing the rest.
Thanks.