Rodeo: 2 questions

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Thu May 20 09:27:46 EDT 2010

Of course it's still early days, but we are very serious about having a scaleable backend service.

Since one of us is in Australia, we also want geographic coverage. Every day this sector of our industry gets better.

Massively shared servers? No. Deals for dedicated servers? Yes.

We want this to be a premium service focused on performance. It will not be free. We are not taking on VC for this. There are no ads to support it. It will be fee supported.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Create iPad web apps with Rodeo:
http://rodeoapps.com