destroystack wrong behavior...

Thierry D. th.douez at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:53:18 EDT 2010

Le 19 mai 2010 à 21:38, Richmond Mathewson a écrit :

>>> Yes, it does!

As I said in the last email, sometimes it works just the way is has,
sometimes not.

>>> All that DELETE STACK does is remove it completely
>>> from the memory of the IDE.
>>
>> Right. But that's what he wanted. The issue is whether or not destroystack is working as it's supposed to. I haven't seen any problems with it but since two people think they have, that's what's under investigation.

I don't really mind from my side,
but it's annoying for those I'm sending my work...
One problem out of this is when you start again the stack, the init processing
( depending on my own design doesn't work correctly then. )
and from the user's point of view it just doesn't work !
This is the real side effect for me :(

So, I have to investigate this and make a consistent workaround.
Maybe it's because of my code, maybe not... but I need to fix it.

> Is this chap running on Win, Mac or Linux?

Hey , Richmond ! I said on Mac with Rev 4.0 :)

Regards,
Thierry