[SQL][On-Rev] Bulk import into PostgreSQL on On-Rev

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed May 19 04:01:57 EDT 2010

I'm guessing Andre is the guru to answer this one.

How does one populate a postgreSQL db on On-Rev in bulk?

MySQL's phpMyAdmin gives you both an Import option and the ability to enter
raw SQL commands, ie LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE, but the postgreSQL's phpPgAdmin
has neither option.

I'm not going to manually type in thousands of records.

Thanks in advance

And Ruslan, if you're reading, if On-Rev offered Valentina Free Server, I'd
be trying to figure out how to do this with Valentina rather than
postgreSQL, especially as I'd assume it would be as easy as using Valentina
Studio's Connect to... Server option.