Rev audio clips

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue May 18 16:34:41 EDT 2010

Assuming that Rev stores audio file data sequentially in the first place,
one would have to search for a pattern of binary data AFTER the headers,
which would not be stored in the stack.  Check for where the headers end and
where your test data starts and just use a small sample to search for, like
the first 50 bytes..  Use a tiny sound for tests.

http://www.sonicspot.com/guide/wavefiles.html

http://www-mmsp.ece.mcgill.ca/Documents/AudioFormats/AIFF/AIFF.html