[OT] 3d flip effect?

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue May 18 15:05:26 EDT 2010

Robert,
I did a quick test on a cached version. Caching does indeed speed things up
considerably. On a MacBook Pro 2.33 GHz the uncached version took about 700
milliseconds to get the two snapshots of the cards (731 by 744 pixel),
having cached the images in a custom property took about 100 milliseconds.
100 milliseconds is barely noticeable and might work.
Although this would only work on static cards as you say and it bloats the
stack.

regards
Bernd