Can't save stack Error

Graham Pearson gspearson at gmail.com
Tue May 18 08:08:56 EDT 2010

In Revolution Studio 4.0.0-gm-1 I am trying to follow directions to
center the answer and ask dialog boxes under windows to the center of
the screen.

> To do this, I use Revolution's "View" Menu to "Show the Revolution UI
> Elements in the List", and then use the "Tools" menu to "Show the
> Application Browser" . Select the "Ask dialog" and right-click on it
> and show it's script. In the preOpenCard handler, add the line "set
> the loc of me to the screenLoc", and apply the change.. Do the same
> with the "*Answer* dialog". Then close Revolution and when it asks if
> you ant to save the changes to stack "Ask Dialog", select "Save". Do
> the same with the *Answer* dialog.

When I have completed this and tried to save the Ask Dialog I am getting
an error:

Can't save stack Ask Dialog due to an error:
can't open stack backup file
Check the path file, and make sure you have sufficient permissions.

I am not finding where the stack backup file is located at? So I can
check the permissions. Any Insight.