searching for a put that opens message box

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon May 17 18:36:14 EDT 2010

Couldn't you search for "put <variable> " & return?

on findit
  put the script of <whateverobjectcontainsthescript> into theScript
  put Offset("put <yourvariable> " & return, theScript) into found1 -- can't use lineoffset with return?? not sure
  put Offset("put <yourvariable>" & return, theScript) into found2 -- no space after variable just in case

  if found1 + found2 > 0 then -- youfoundit
    -- whatever code you like here
  end if
end findit