searching for a put that opens message box

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Sun May 16 15:16:00 EDT 2010

William,

> I'm asking this question on the RunRev forum because I want to announce
> here
> how much I love tRev. Anyway how do you search for a "put" that is like
>
> "put variable"
>
> and doesn't have an "into" so it opens the message box. I realize that
> should have marked my code there or put message box because it is so
> hard to
> find a "put" that doesn't have an "into"

Here is a small Rev plugin that finds orphaned puts in any open stack you so
designate. It was written by Eric Chatonet. Offered "as is." It will also
find other lines of code. Please put it in your plugins folder and launch it
from there.

www.jimbofhawaii.com/downloads/Smart Search.rev

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini