Getting an Audio Plugin Created ( was RE: [audio] Call for an updated enhanced quicktime audio library ora small audio complementary library!)

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 15:09:21 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Lynn Fredricks-2 wrote:

> We have engineers that could create audio externals. It's the sort of
> thing
> though we don't have immediate need for internally though. We could do
> something using a platform like kickstarter to do it. The question would
> be,
> what features and how much?

Lynn, Could you produce plug-ins in two versions: basic and advanced?

Basic versions would be cheap, (From US$10 to US$25) audio or video
or OpenGL players/viewers with basic functions: (play, stop, pause,
go next audio/movie/object, etc...).
These basics functions requires minimal or no support from developers.

Advanced versions (From US$200 to US$500) allows more detailed control
of parameters, have many more commands and functions and complete
support from developers.

In my particular wish list, basic SWF Flash player and FLV Flash video
player
could be really useful.

Alejandro