revigniter - Model-View-Controller in Rev terms?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat May 15 16:59:38 EDT 2010

I haven't tried revIgniter yet, although I intend to. But my grasp of
MVC comes from Objective-C and k assume it is much the same regardless
of language.

Model: this is the data structure and the data itself.
Controller: the bit in between that reacts to user input or events and
gets data from the model and presents it to the view, altering it if
required. So the Controller is where the scripts go.

Hopefully someone with a better grasp of these concepts than me, will
be able to step in here if I have got it wrong.

Cheers,
Sarah