[ANN] tRev Decoder lets you travel in time!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Fri May 14 16:17:40 EDT 2010

tRev users and others seeking solace, distraction, inspiration...

I've got an interesting video for you to view:

     http://reveditor.com/the-decoder-lets-you-time-travel

We've added a new feature to tRev's Decoder (modeless debugger). It
now keeps a record of every time a tRev breakpoint gets refreshed with
data.

With this new feature, the Decoder will let you walk through
iterations of a breakpoint with a snazzy, user interface. Once you see
it, you'll slap your head and say..."Yeah, of course!"

This feature is excellent for when you want to see the values of your
variables during several iterations of a repeat loop. Since tRev uses
database-driven, modeless debugging which is entirely separate from
Rev IDE, you can go backward or forward in time to see what your code
is--or was--doing.

This is also great if you want to view your code's context from a week
ago. Although tRev's Decoder does not take you into the future, using
this feature makes you feel like you're in the future!

Have a look, download it and try it, if you aren't already using tRev!

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Use tRev's buy link during your 7 day free trial to get 20% off:
http://reveditor.com/tag/shouldiswitch