Runtime Revolution?

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Fri May 14 07:50:37 EDT 2010

added my 2 cents:

----
Hi,

I think it would be wonderful to have a multichannel audio library that worked cross platform. Basic features like loading / unloading multiple soundfiles and play them back on different sound channels. If there were basic mixing and effect capabilities that would be awesome and I for sure would be interested (and quite some others too I assume) What would be crucial is, that it would NOT rely on Quicktime as a playback engine. And also plays (and maybe exports) compressed audio formats.

All the best,

Malte

CEO derbrill Multimedia
http://www.derbrill.de