Pointer Tool

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 14 06:13:39 EDT 2010

Hi Paul,

I have seen similar issues on very old Mac systems (Classic) and once
in a while on Windows. What have you done to get the pointer tool back
again? Have you restarted the computer again? Ran a Windows repair
session (I think you'll need your Windows license key for that)? Re-
installed RR? Which version of RR do you have?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html