DataGrid - move Scrollbar by script

LunchnMeets at aol.com LunchnMeets at aol.com
Thu May 13 14:37:47 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

There are a lot of uses for datagrids. I'm having a little trouble fully
getting into the operation of them though.

How can I move the vertical scrollbar from within a script? What I have is
an alphabetical list as one of the datagrid columns. I want to type a
character and have the grid scroll so that the first listing shown is the first
one with that character. It's probably a keyDown handler but that's as far as
I got. I'm sure it's possible, but I can't figure it out. Your help is
appreciated very much. Many times I don't know how I manage without this list as
a resource.

Joe in Orlando