[data grid] can't hide one of the scrollbar

Cameron BOUCH cameron_bouch at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 11:14:44 EDT 2010

And you expect me to know this, how?

--- On Thu, 5/13/10, Andre.Bisseret <Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr> wrote:

From: Andre.Bisseret <Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr>
Subject: [data grid] can't hide one of the scrollbar
To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
Date: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 10:45 AM

Bonjour,

In a brand new stack I put a button whose script is :
-----------------
on mouseUp
   local DGRef,
   -------
   copy group "DataGrid" of group "Templates" of stack "revDataGridLibrary" to this card
   put it into DGRef
   set the dgProp["show hScrollBar"] of DGRef to "false"
   set the dgProp["show vScrollBar"] of DGRef to "false"
end mouseUp
then, the V scroll bar remains visible

If I invert the order of the 2 last lines then it is the H scroll bar which remains visible

In other words, the last line is not executed

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards from Grenoble

André