Android Culture

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Thu May 13 03:54:01 EDT 2010

On 13 May 2010, at 08:29, jim sims wrote:

> Being ignorant of Android behavior and where they can be found,
> would someone please tell me where I might find great places to see
> apps for them? Is the an Android-like iTunes store? Are there famous
> Android download sites?

http://www.android.com/market/ is the 'official' store from Google but
can only be viewed fully from an Android handset, and then the
different carriers sometimes have their own stores as well. There's
then a few other sites offering apps via sideloading.

In other words, don't expect there to be anything as cohesive as
Apple's App Store. :-(

Ian