Android Culture

jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Thu May 13 03:29:30 EDT 2010

I welcome my Android brothers and sisters - Long Live Android.

Being ignorant of Android behavior and where they can be found, would someone please tell me where I might find great places to see apps for them? Is the an Android-like iTunes store? Are there famous Android download sites?

I only have one of those silly mobiles that only do phone calls at the moment so all of this is new to me. So, I need to find out more about Android culture.

Are there Android users on this list?

My only exposure to Android was last week when I had a couchsurfer staying at my flat. He had worked for Google in Europe but quit after one year (assimilating into Google Land was not his thing) and he had and Android mobile, free from Google. Much angst was expressed by him as it seemed to crash every now and then and he lost quite a few tourist type photos he'd taken. I hope Androids have advanced since his model.

sims