Thoughts on Kevin's announcement [MOT]

Dave Cragg dave.cragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Wed May 12 17:25:04 EDT 2010

Bringing things back on topic (well sort of)...

Nietzsche also wrote something called (in English) The Gay Science. This is something of which a certain person on this list is sure to endorse, and illustrates Nietzsche's great foresight or aforementioned person's retrospective hindsight with which we are all familiar, relatively speaking.

Thus spoke Dave