Thoughts on Kevin's announcement

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Wed May 12 12:15:05 EDT 2010

After that, I'll have to use a quality which fortunately is acquired with age : patience ! Because I am looking forward from now !!
I tested tRev since last weekend, but I saw nothing about "Kickstart program".
This could help me pass the time while waiting "Rodeo".
Can you tell me when is scheduled the first release of Rodeo?
Thank you for helping us :-)
René