Strange results in deletion of lines

Douglas dougtechie at tiscali.co.uk
Tue May 11 18:27:33 EDT 2010

Hang on, you just happened to throw in that you ALSO want to do
processing with the lines that you just asked to be deleted!
It seems silly to go through the deletion when you are going to have to
go through the whole search over again.

Surely it would have been better to sort the data into separate
variables or even arrays rather than deleting in the first place?
This would keep the data separate for secondary processing and if
referenced in array could also hold references to the original placing
in the source file/variable if required.