Where is going Apple ?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:01:07 EDT 2010

  On 11/05/2010 22:39, Pierre Sahores wrote:
> You are right.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> P.
>
> Le 11 mai 2010 à 19:04, Bob Sneidar a écrit :
>
>> You may have a good point, but I'd like to point out that you are not stating facts, but rather a point of view.
>>
>> Bob

As none of us can see into the workings of either Steve Jobs' mind, or
the corporate mind
of Apple, it seems that everything that is stated re the recent
"cafuffle" is opinion
beyond restating what has already been stated.

Rubbishing Apple won't help one bit; it is what it is; one can either
choose to live
with the thing, or not.

The fact that RunRev (et al) has felt that Jobs' ruling is a kick in the
pants is an opinion;
until Steve Jobs pops over and physically kicks the RunRev people it it
a feeling; however
unpleasant it may feel.

Many years ago I was working on a farm (mucking out beeves); and turned
up every day
at 5 am to get on with my work. One day the farmer told me he didn't
want me to work
for him any more. I asked him why; and he said that he didn't feel a
need to tell me.

So I went home, feeling dejected, unloved, and so on.

The next day I walked about 30 miles round lots of other farms, and by
sundown
had got a new job; felt wanted and loved.

2 weeks later the farmer who dismissed me went bust. Poor chap; he is
now a raving alcoholic
who props up the local bar.

So; until every farmer tells me he doesn't want my labour I will keep on
smiling.