[Data Grid] Template column behavior problem

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue May 11 08:22:24 EDT 2010

On May 10, 2010, at 5:44 PM, zryip theSlug wrote:

> If I assume that it exists one card template group for each Data Grid
> I created in a stack:
> - Is my problem can come from this duplication?
> - Can I fix it by setting manually the dgColumnTemplate?

When you copy the Data Grid the new Data Grid is still pointing to the
row template of the original data grid. That row template has a custom
column in it.

If you want to point the new data grid to a different row template
then set the dgProp["row template"] property.

Data Grid Properties: <http://lessons.runrev.com/manuals/datagrid/lessons/7343

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems