The topic is the Object Library

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.co.nz
Tue May 11 01:33:02 EDT 2010

In all the time I have been using runrev I have yet to see any postings on
this forum about someone using the "Object Library".

While working on a widget today I found myself wondering why it(the widget)
wasn't in the object library and why the object library wasn't my go to tool

So, I went looking for info on this tool. I dug back, all the way, into 2.2
and the only info I could find was the standard entry in the users manual.

Does anyone use this tool or is it like the appendix?

Am I the only one in the runrev universe that sees a use for the object
library.

Please let there be more users and if so, how do you find the library?