Application Information - how to read from settings

Mark Stuart mfstuart at cox.net
Mon May 10 23:45:54 EDT 2010

Hi Richard,
Now that you gave me the custom property name, I searched the archive for
it, and found very helpful information on how to find the Standalone
properties in the main stack.

I think this kind of stuff should be readily available to a rev developer
and not "hidden" in a custom property, as it does not appear in a search in
the Dictionary or in the User Guide. These are the basic things for a
developer to want to access, for their application.

Regards,
Mark Stuart