export snapshot transparent?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon May 10 23:20:31 EDT 2010

Recently, Nicolas Cueto wrote:

> Problem is outerGlow is lost during import. In the original
> text-field, I use outerGlow to add fuzziness to the edges of letters.
>
> Tried to get around this by setting the outerGlow of the imported
> image the same as the text-field and then exporting. But, the exported
> image too loses the graphic effect.
>
> Is there a way around this too?

If you need to maintain transparency, the easiest way is to group the things
you want to export, with enough margin space to accommodate the glow
effects, and export the group.  If you don't need transparency, you can just
export from a rect which is large enough to include the glow.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design