[Data Grid] Template column behavior problem

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Mon May 10 17:44:53 EDT 2010

Hi All and presumably Trevor,

I have two Data Grids Tables, one in a mainstack and another in a substack.
I duplicated my mainstack Data Grid in the substack by a quick
copy/paste, and I defined a column behavior in my substack Data Grid.
So, in the two Data Grids, I have the same column names.

It seems my column in the mainstack Data Grid inherits the column
behavior of the second.

I can understand what happens if I refer to the lesson "How Do I
Customize A Table's Columns?"

<.quote>
Here is what the table looks like now that I've defined some custom
column templates. The table found controls named "Genre", "Time" and
"My Rating" in the record template group so those were used to render
the data for those three columns.
<./quote>

If I assume that it exists one card template group for each Data Grid
I created in a stack:
- Is my problem can come from this duplication?
- Can I fix it by setting manually the dgColumnTemplate?

TIA for any help. 8-)

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)