Send delete file in time

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 10 16:25:50 EDT 2010

Bill,

put "The original name" into originalFileName
send "deleteFile originalFileName" to me in 20 secs

on deleteFile originalFileName
   delete file "Folder/temp/" & originalFileName
end deleteFile

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html