Check out Jerry's new videos -- REV to ObjC -> iPhone

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon May 10 15:22:14 EDT 2010

Bob,

You can still break iPhone OS writting Objective-C...

If you or jobs doubt that, I invite you guys to look at my own ObjC
developments. I can break any hardware.

Now, they are mixing correlation with causation. Cross platform is not the
bad guy here, poor programmers are. One can write good cross platform
software respecting everything from UIs to Memory Management stuff. Cross
platform software can be a good citizen. Poor programmers can screw any
machine no matter the language used.

silly apple.