News on revMobile

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon May 10 14:27:22 EDT 2010

Chipp Walters wrote:

 > Making matters worse, he didn't proclaim his intentions to do this
 > until the fourth release of the SDK. It's not like he was starting
 > some new platform from scratch, and set up the rules from the
 > beginning.
 >
 > Nope, he changed things when it suited him best....

...which just happened to be two business days before Adobe launched
CS5, their expensive investment which was to provide Flash apps for iPhone.

That could be entirely coincidental, but either way I guess RunRev could
consider themselves lucky that they weren't farther along before this
unexpected and sweeping change.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World