Check out Jerry's new videos -- REV to ObjC -> iPhone

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Mon May 10 13:25:37 EDT 2010

All the arguments in the article are that I regret about the weakness of RunRev to treat the Macintosh interface. For me it's a very big handicap. I never understood the principle of cross-platform (except of course for some developers to amortize their work). But, and I've said here, is a race to the bottom ...
Sorry for Windows (or Linux) afficionados...
René