Check out Jerry's new videos -- REV to ObjC -> iPhone

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Mon May 10 12:56:28 EDT 2010

Josh,

The issue isn't whether Apple wants to outlaw reusing code libraries. They don't. They want to outlaw cross platform development. The point is why try and go around this process by creating a Rev to C tool, when it's likely they can identify the resulting binaries? It's still against their terms.

I would think it unwise for RR to invest significantly more development dollars to try and skirt around the rules. Obviously Adobe felt the same way.

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc