Check out Jerry's new videos -- REV to ObjC -> iPhone

Jerry J jhj at jhj.com
Sun May 9 20:01:21 EDT 2010

Randall, do you understand that Apple never sees any source code? The XCode compiler does its work on YOUR computer. Apple only sees the finished object code. Analyzing the object code can imply what libraries were used to produce it, hence the problem. An intermediate step of C code that pretends to be the original source would help nobody. Apple would never see it!

-- the other Jerry