Check out Jerry's new videos -- REV to ObjC -> iPhone

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun May 9 19:21:33 EDT 2010

On May 9, 2010, at 7:04 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> Unity3D:
> "We haven’t heard anything from Apple about this affecting us,"   &&  "Our current best guess is that we’ll be fine."

That quote is from April 10th, and I check for later news perhaps several times a day!

I did a presentation on Friday, where I showed both Rev and Unity, and I emailed Kevin in case there was any news to pass on, and I emailed my buddy who happens to be the Evangelist at Unity. He replied, to basically say that there is no new news, and Kevin didn't reply at all. I had asked Kevin the question in a way that gave him the option to not reply, so I don't feel too hurt!

So, although the best guess from Unity 30 days ago was that they would be ok, they still haven't managed to get a definitive answer from Apple. Which is good news, compared to a definitive "no"!